Thursday, November 11, 2004

Good and Bad in Ipoh

Whee!!! The good stuff....

It's been three days back home and kinda enjoyed myself. Had some of the usual good Ipoh food; Tuck Kee "Chow Fun", double dose of "Pak Kopi" and gonna go for somemore the next few days.

Bumped into Ian and Lai Yeen while walking at Kinta City. Was really nice having a drink and a chat with them. Then planned to have "Chuan Fong curry mee" with him the next morning but darn phone... *grumbles at phone* sigh.. Sorry, Ian, will make up for that in KL...

Met up with Koks and Tat too.. Hmm...nice girl, eh, Koks?

Had a nice surprise from my babygirl too :D She came to Ipoh on my birthday!! :) Tho it's just a one-night-stopover on her way home, it was really nice... HAd fun with her, talked and went out just a lil bit. Thanks, babygirl...

Also, thanks to all who called me and smsed me... :) special mention to Charis *winks*... hahaha....

------------------

Now the bad... I brought back my cpu to Ipoh to backup my work and format the HD... but guess what? The *##!&(%@ windows died! stupid windows... stupid bill gates. If only there are more recognized alternatives to windows... there you go, monopoly at it's worst. Was supposed to do some work on my com too... Now i can't do nuts.. might have to cut short my holiday to get back to KL to settle my com. All my drivers and cds and stuff is in KL (which is another stupid story on my part)... Oh well...

Wish i'd have the dosh for a Mac system, should be way more stable than a stupid windows system. Plus, should be much better to do my things on a Mac..... Anyone knows a good 2nd hand G3 or G4 system that i can buy... less than 1K perhaps!!! HAHAHAHA... *dreaming*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home