Monday, November 29, 2004

Something to be proud of?

I'll try not to sound like an ass here... but here is goes:

Results are out in UPM... or rather, they have been out for quite some time but I've just gotten around to checking them.

GPA=3.8

I know I should be very happy about that but I am actually not elated by that at all. I'm not unsatisfied or anything like that, mind you, just feeling numb. Exam results just do not seem important to me anymore. Who's gonna ask you how you did for your Pop Composition subject? not many, I'd gather (It was an A, incase you're wondering... hehehe). It feels to me, now, that exam results are immaterial and pretty much useless when you're talking to 'real' people and doing 'real' work. How good you are is judged by what you can accomplish and how good your product/'fruit' is. oh well... rant's gonna stop here...

--------

I'm right now in the middle of touching up my Final Project proposal paper. So sneaking off to laze.

--------

Neil Mellor for president!!!!! or Prime Minister?? hehehe... don't know who he is? He just score the winner for LFC v Arse just now.. scored it with a spectacular shot from 25 yards in injury time!!!!!! YEAAAAH!!!! Liv 2-arses 1 GO REDS!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home