Saturday, November 20, 2004

A Small Tribute

Yesterday (or two days ago), my sis found a really interesting picture. It was when I was about 12 and it goes like this:

This small boy gave his pops a kiss on the cheek and the dad was smiling. Well, the picture actually does describe it better but don't have a scanner to scan it and upload it. But when i thought about the picture, I knew i still felt the same way, though he'd never let me kiss him like that again!! hahaha...

Anyway, the point is, I reminded me of how much I do love my father. Yeah, he shouts at me, and i shout back, but the unspoken things between him and me goes deep (I'd like to think so...). I really couldn't start counting the things that he's done for me and with me. From buying me stuff, which i had quite a collection of stuff like Transformers, Thundercats :D, Comics, Trading Card Games and the like; to doing stuff with me like watching football (screaming at refs=me, screaming at stupid young kid who can't keep quiet=my pop) and walking at malls (or what seemed like malls last time).

Thanks doesn't even touch sufficiency to give gratitute for a relatively great childhood. Still, THANKS for everything.

Thanks for all you've done.
Thanks for being the man that you are; honourable, brave(especially in decisions), loyal and trustworthy.
Thanks for trying and trying and trying.
Thanks for being my pop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home