Sunday, August 29, 2004

Just another Sunday...

Well... this post is just a post for the sake of having a post. :P

Naaaah... I actually do have a few things in my mind......and one on my head!! hahaha!!
Just corn-rowed my hair yesterday! :) It looks ok, i suppose... If anyone wants to check it out, check my friendster profile, i'll be putting up pix of it there real soon...

Also.. looking forward to tonight's match at the Reebok stadium! (for those who don't know what i'm talking about, then i suppose that you don't need to know...hehe...) Hoping that i can see a good LFC team out there. A combination of Firsthalf vs Spurs and 2nd half vs ManC would be GREAT! looking forward to seeing Alonso and Garcia in action, wanna see what they're capable of...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home