Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Back home!!

WHEEEEEEEE!!!!
i'm finally back home in ipoh right now...just came back yesterday.
went yumcha with my friends too at night...
it's hard to think that i haven't been back for two months... might not seem much for a lot of you, but ipoh is only 2 and half hours' drive from kl.... and usually i come back every 2-3 weeks.. wow... this is the longest for me, i think... but surprisingly, i haven't been homesick.. just missed my mom n pop...

i'm just very glad that my pop has learnt to control his diabetic condition pretty well... n he's also learnt when he can take extra sugar as well!!hahaha.. happy for him...
my mom is the usual.... no biggie and no hype sorta mom... :D just wish that she'd be in kl to cook for me!!! oh well... looking forward to what she's gonna whip up while i'm back.

hope i can get lots of R & R back here... cuz it's gonna be back to classes, assignments and work when i get back to kl in a few days' time...

hmmm... i'm starting to miss my babygirl... sigh... when i'm far, she finally starts being extra cheerful.. maybe i should go far from kl more often... point to ponder... hehehe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home